You are about to download the Monokai Extended Vsix v0.5.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.13.0 and up: Extends Monokai Theme (based on Monokai TextMate Theme) ...
Please note that the Monokai Extended Vsix file v0.5.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: monokai-extended-0.5.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.5.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.13.0 and up
• File Size: 762.01 KB (780296 Bytes)
• MD5: 54ac60bbe3be4ce91e58cea00ee7a738
• SHA1: 382564826ccfeeb259a2db52ee8c183c65fd4c87
• SHA256: c2637bb72fb0c2ac38bed2c8a4306be245517971a1ddc4b6cdba67b4eebd3ac6
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Monokai Extended is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Monokai Extended is a freeware extension for VS Code published by SuperPaintman, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Extends Monokai Theme (based on Monokai TextMate Theme) , Extends Monokai Theme (port of the Monokai TextMate Theme) ... Learn More >
How to Install Monokai Extended From a VSIX
You can easily install the Monokai Extended extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. monokai-extended-0.5.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).