You are about to download the No Profanity Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: No profanity, No more bad words in your console logs! ...
Please note that the No Profanity Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: no-profanity-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 1.50 MB (1574459 Bytes)
• MD5: ed5e84fbc2db368c6f93f777adc0032a
• SHA1: 49068eb9f71ba0db467df71fb8ba1310620c9358
• SHA256: c2651fb733c1dc03decc4db0cff57693873d799d799bc292180a2f32b3c3dd9e
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
No Profanity is a freeware extension for VS Code published by aleksandra, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
No more bad words in your console logs! , No more bad words in your console logs! ... Learn More >
How to Install No Profanity From a VSIX
You can easily install the No Profanity extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. no-profanity-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).