Mood UI 0.7.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: May 13, 2020
You are about to download the Mood UI 0.7.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.45.0 and up: UI Theme for VS Code, inspired by Youtube's Darkmode. ...
Please note that the Mood UI vsix file v0.7.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Mood UI is a free extension for VS Code published by arakilian0 (arakilian0), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
UI Theme for VS Code, inspired by Youtube's Darkmode. Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: mood-ui-0.7.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.45.0 and up
• File Size: 8435 bytes (8.24 KB)
• MD5: 72fa3fd2856e3dd9dc03a044495bf978
• SHA1: 89b456d1cef09e8d85269b11b78ef305b3b3e6cf
• SHA256: ba615c481af9d75e8f7dff771c2ff9fba8f1bff5a4f360f64bbc04d75a68ffa1
How to Install Mood UI From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Mood UI extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. mood-ui-0.7.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).