You are about to download the Todo List Vsix v1.6.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.26.0 and up: TODO List, List all action comments (TODO, FIXME, HACK etc) in an easy-to-read list ...
Please note that the Todo List Vsix file v1.6.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: todo-list-1.6.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.6.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.26.0 and up
• File Size: 1.13 MB (1181382 Bytes)
• MD5: 44316c7aac8edb9fcf16b2ea6ffbcc2f
• SHA1: 0f7f0b3f2add431561d06ac31af37285608f1219
• SHA256: 0e065442c62f7c4f616f423123221165c682860d221b2c0cc6d0c375c2bfd1c7
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Todo List is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Todo List is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Tzach Ovadia, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
List all action comments (TODO, FIXME, HACK etc) in an easy-to-read list , VSCode Extension that lists all of your TODO-type comments in an easy-to-read tree view panel ... Learn More >
How to Install Todo List From a VSIX
You can easily install the Todo List extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. todo-list-1.6.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Todo List Version History