You are about to download the Escape Quotes Vsix v1.10.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.34.0 and up: Escape-quotes, The extension allows you to escape quotes on the selected line. ...
Please note that the Escape Quotes Vsix file v1.10.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: escape-quotes-1.10.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.10.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.34.0 and up
• File Size: 17.60 KB (18027 Bytes)
• MD5: f05a66fe405f5e2ce4cd9841fa77839d
• SHA1: 74a4e19b7402927e07eee6e15d5a126224184ebe
• SHA256: 6a7355112f5a0dc534e95c22edbd1dc47912f884d1bc17a0748beb746568624b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Escape Quotes is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Milovidov Vasya, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
The extension allows you to escape quotes on the selected line. , An extension for VS Code that allows you to escape quotes in the selected string ... Learn More >
How to Install Escape Quotes From a VSIX
You can easily install the Escape Quotes extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. escape-quotes-1.10.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Escape Quotes Version History