You are about to download the SCSS Language Improvements Vsix v1.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.37.0 and up: Fixing some of the shortfalls of the SCSS Language Basics ...
Please note that the SCSS Language Improvements Vsix file v1.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: scss-language-improvements-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.37.0 and up
• File Size: 30.50 KB (31234 Bytes)
• MD5: ee63d2a88b34d75b7c57daf4da765e2b
• SHA1: 3aceeddb11b187e779642734b755a267c9f17bc2
• SHA256: d2f773eba188a94426f57601bb88bd14a28a2e414ae7ea6f475fa0d396799dc5
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
SCSS Language Improvements is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Paul Grant, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Fixing some of the shortfalls of the SCSS Language Basics , VS Code Plugin for fixing erroneous syntax highlighting ... Learn More >
How to Install SCSS Language Improvements From a VSIX
You can easily install the SCSS Language Improvements extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. scss-language-improvements-1.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).