You are about to download the Jupyter-Notebook-VSCode Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.25.0 and up: jupyter-notebook-vscode, Runs jupyter notebooks in vscode ...
Please note that the Jupyter-Notebook-VSCode Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: jupyter-notebook-vscode-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.25.0 and up
• File Size: 163.53 MB (171473957 Bytes)
• MD5: fa75804ec3fae4ddc266fd27487a41ee
• SHA1: d0bea1a8445709fba837fa237ebaa58700979f94
• SHA256: 9a5124f1f580c81b075944f08affb15d344241a50d0b1d53904913f805deb5c4
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Jupyter-Notebook-VSCode is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Jupyter-Notebook-VSCode is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Sam Helms, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Runs jupyter notebooks in vscode ... Learn More >
How to Install Jupyter-Notebook-VSCode From a VSIX
You can easily install the Jupyter-Notebook-VSCode extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. jupyter-notebook-vscode-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).