You are about to download the Architect Vsix v1.0.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: architect, Use blueprints to scaffold out new folders ...
Please note that the Architect Vsix file v1.0.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: architect-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 306.61 KB (313973 Bytes)
• MD5: 33b83738a4113b462ed33ed0dd0ddd2a
• SHA1: 3b0f1bd01cefbebb49ee7e6042a1b2b264477dd2
• SHA256: 0d0b65379dde36cc94e9a75bbb5ed02fd5ab822539917bcd17efe903e79c03c4
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Architect is a freeware extension for VS Code published by connorholyday, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Use blueprints to scaffold out new folders , VSCode extension for scaffolding folder patterns ... Learn More >
How to Install Architect From a VSIX
You can easily install the Architect extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. architect-1.0.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).