You are about to download the Code Snippets for Unicloud (Legacy) Vsix v1.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.36.0 and up: it's a code snippet plugin for Unicloud ...
Please note that the Code Snippets for Unicloud (Legacy) Vsix file v1.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
There is a newer edition for this extension, you can proceed to get it: Download Latest Edition >
• Vsix File: unicloud-code-snippet-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.36.0 and up
• File Size: 1.12 MB (1169761 Bytes)
• MD5: 4c926149ec84fef37c23f00bb678e613
• SHA1: 3d52296ba18a4527776e04cc416c08b1e353a035
• SHA256: c1a67e3ec553f41a22b18ee2fb7603900ffe866626be713c96b9d736d8015554
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Code Snippets for Unicloud (Legacy) is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Code Snippets for Unicloud (Legacy) is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Unicloud FED Team, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
it's a code snippet plugin for Unicloud ... Learn More >
How to Install Code Snippets for Unicloud (Legacy) From a VSIX
You can easily install the Code Snippets for Unicloud (Legacy) extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. unicloud-code-snippet-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Code Snippets for Unicloud (Legacy) Version History