You are about to download the MySQL Vsix v0.5.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.83.0 and up: MySQL, MySQL management tool ...
Please note that the MySQL Vsix file v0.5.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-mysql-0.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.5.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.83.0 and up
• File Size: 606.52 KB (621073 Bytes)
• MD5: ae4fbaf0631c0a8a963da2f468878962
• SHA1: 7c9077c8a0c753c863843cc989bb55643592fe02
• SHA256: f74a1450c5f58db949255bd9df0b3b02ab934313823c524d972dec918702fe64
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also MySQL is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
MySQL is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jun Han, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
MySQL management tool ... Learn More >
How to Install MySQL From a VSIX
You can easily install the MySQL extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-mysql-0.5.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
MySQL Version History