You are about to download the MySQL Vsix v0.4.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.57.0 and up: MySQL management tool ...
Please note that the MySQL Vsix file v0.4.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-mysql-0.4.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.4.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.57.0 and up
• File Size: 612.45 KB (627151 Bytes)
• MD5: 35c1ee92c0af892d46a7e98f7921d98c
• SHA1: ac514130fd3e44f87cfead59d0366d526c95d2b4
• SHA256: 617c94f1094477b471403d1e082599e9330506bca568d8c206bf0f3292d7a265
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also MySQL is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
MySQL is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jun Han, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
MySQL management tool , MySQL management tool for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install MySQL From a VSIX
You can easily install the MySQL extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-mysql-0.4.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
MySQL Version History