You are about to download the New React Native Typescript Component Vsix v0.0.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: Provides a context menu item that lets you create a new tsx component instantly. ...
Please note that the New React Native Typescript Component Vsix file v0.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: new-component-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 21.13 KB (21636 Bytes)
• MD5: 89c5db001a1f589bdd38e4df98033310
• SHA1: b2455a129dd10db1357d7d16317b8e6ff74857fa
• SHA256: 87b83a6df85b1f9249b0be8b15f5e64d12668fd69c08a3fd2191dcd418bb678f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
New React Native Typescript Component is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Fudge, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Provides a context menu item that lets you create a new tsx component instantly. ... Learn More >
How to Install New React Native Typescript Component From a VSIX
You can easily install the New React Native Typescript Component extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. new-component-0.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).