You are about to download the Unison Syntax Highlighting Vsix v0.4.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.32.0 and up: Unison syntax highlighting, Syntax highlighting for the Unison programming language ...
Please note that the Unison Syntax Highlighting Vsix file v0.4.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-unison-0.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.4.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.32.0 and up
• File Size: 112.65 KB (115351 Bytes)
• MD5: 9703dd12c945b5c5f78bfbdd19f8445c
• SHA1: e2e3ac7b5e6b632dcd5144a6a8dcefd823d8b8fb
• SHA256: 20333dbfe2d67247f6d319d14e3f93840152cd5c710d541a264c0edfb508221b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Unison Syntax Highlighting is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Unison Syntax Highlighting is a freeware extension for VS Code published by BenFradet, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlighting for the Unison programming language , Unison syntax highlighting for VS code ... Learn More >
How to Install Unison Syntax Highlighting From a VSIX
You can easily install the Unison Syntax Highlighting extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-unison-0.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Unison Syntax Highlighting Version History