You are about to download the Unity Tools Vsix v1.2.12 file for Visual Studio Code 1.48.0 and up: Various tools to help with Unity development ...
Please note that the Unity Tools Vsix file v1.2.12 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: unity-tools-1.2.12_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.12
• Requires: VS Code 1.48.0 and up
• File Size: 31.59 KB (32349 Bytes)
• MD5: be224fa3d2dfa6cc2bf86f994a1c252d
• SHA1: 258d6398431721e32cfdb3f4d619c202d6f60b2d
• SHA256: 4ac65b48b26d54c19bb3249e88b043d0ebbd01a6031d5bc1df4d3d926384bdf9
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Unity Tools is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Unity Tools is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Tobiah Zarlez, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Various tools to help with Unity development , A Visual Studio Code Extension to provide some tools for Unity development ... Learn More >
How to Install Unity Tools From a VSIX
You can easily install the Unity Tools extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. unity-tools-1.2.12_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Unity Tools Version History