You are about to download the Iar (Deprecated) Vsix v1.3.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: [Deprecated] IAR For Visual Studio Code, Develop IAR projects with intellisense, C-STAT and build support. ...
Please note that the Iar (Deprecated) Vsix file v1.3.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: iar-vsc-1.3.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.3.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 2.74 MB (2870051 Bytes)
• MD5: 27d8c03a3e8d575057e1a5f1d59db4c1
• SHA1: 889ffd42548ecddc916f0ebd9ca4cf17090922f1
• SHA256: 457905c8cc8366d9e2b5a8f53b66b2a821381683cf45444d205fee20a32d96f1
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Iar (Deprecated) is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Iar (Deprecated) is a freeware extension for VS Code published by pluyckx, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Develop IAR projects with intellisense, C-STAT and build support. ... Learn More >
How to Install Iar (Deprecated) From a VSIX
You can easily install the Iar (Deprecated) extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. iar-vsc-1.3.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Iar (Deprecated) Version History