You are about to download the Auto Complete Tag Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.26.0 and up: Extension Packs to add close tag and rename paired tag automatically for HTML/XML ...
Please note that the Auto Complete Tag Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: auto-complete-tag-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.26.0 and up
• File Size: 38.74 KB (39667 Bytes)
• MD5: 5d2ddf249512009ecd667556241beb25
• SHA1: 14270decd9580fd1d4445d5f5fa8721fab3cf0b3
• SHA256: 5fbfcb75a8cdf7cc9226ced76e74735bfd3d4db276dd9668d49ff213387db593
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
Sendspace >• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Auto Complete Tag is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Auto Complete Tag is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jun Han, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Extension Packs to add close tag and rename paired tag automatically for HTML/XML , Extension Pack to add close tag and rename paired tag automatically for HTML/XML ... Learn More >
How to Install Auto Complete Tag From a VSIX
You can easily install the Auto Complete Tag extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. auto-complete-tag-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).