You are about to download the Guides Vsix v0.9.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.17.0 and up: An extension for more guide lines ...
Please note that the Guides Vsix file v0.9.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: guides-0.9.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.9.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.17.0 and up
• File Size: 1.24 MB (1296144 Bytes)
• MD5: f9a96ce0214818f892eff1488d6f717e
• SHA1: 6764f3170646c8309622f9c63a2b4f042b8ed0aa
• SHA256: 163e1383c0ac6eb73488fcfe79413408e21f59907a4ff09ce9aa075e10907acf
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Guides is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Guides is a freeware extension for VS Code published by spywhere, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
An extension for more guide lines , An extension for more guide lines ... Learn More >
How to Install Guides From a VSIX
You can easily install the Guides extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. guides-0.9.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).