You are about to download the Google Translate Vsix v2.2.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.42.0 and up: Translate your code using Google Translate API. ...
Please note that the Google Translate Vsix file v2.2.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: google-translate-ext-2.2.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 2.2.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.42.0 and up
• File Size: 324.36 KB (332144 Bytes)
• MD5: 1781009085cfb58a9b0e908833dfc131
• SHA1: c4ac8f19cd869f320a70c9817c4bc8320b925535
• SHA256: 96ebb82af7ba921d0308f2878235e32c1c83e9d691d9b98ce5fc25f2f5dc1da7
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Google Translate is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Google Translate is a freeware extension for VS Code published by benshabatnoam, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Translate your code using Google Translate API. , vscode extension to Google Translate your code ... Learn More >
How to Install Google Translate From a VSIX
You can easily install the Google Translate extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. google-translate-ext-2.2.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Google Translate Version History