Rustfmt 0.1.0 Vsix File Free Download
Updated: March 26, 2020
You are about to download the Rustfmt 0.1.0 vsix file for Visual Studio Code 1.30.0 and up: document formatter for single rust file ...
Please note that the Rustfmt vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace without any modification. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
What Does The Extension Do >
Rustfmt is a free extension for VS Code published by statiolake (statiolake), you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
document formatter for single rust file Learn more >
Verify Vsix File (Size & Checksum) >
• Vsix File: vscode-rustfmt-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Requires: VS Code 1.30.0 and up
• File Size: 3124 bytes (3.05 KB)
• MD5: 172b3b7966bfaebc860fae4007f53b7b
• SHA1: ba12561eb9c15b0f82a5a22a961cc7ad04be7857
• SHA256: bd10aeedbb050b9df1a53e1fbcc71f1fd1010acd778c02063e057dff525d71cf
How to Install Rustfmt From a VSIX >
You can easily install the Rustfmt extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-rustfmt-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).