You are about to download the Greek Support for LanguageTool Vsix v3.8.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.8.0 and up: Enables grammar checking of Greek in LanguageTool for Visual Studio Code. ...
Please note that the Greek Support for LanguageTool Vsix file v3.8.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-languagetool-el-3.8.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 3.8.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.8.0 and up
• File Size: 493.98 KB (505833 Bytes)
• MD5: cb6aa72f2aa385ad3851dbd51fac7643
• SHA1: 37a33e2cb2a5d016fd78c3aa639ced08c1701cac
• SHA256: 010ad69a42327bd199b21beea79bde9a9ee9e3c0b10bb8c12bb6f7b53567d3e4
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Greek Support for LanguageTool is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Greek Support for LanguageTool is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Adam Voss, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Enables grammar checking of Greek in LanguageTool for Visual Studio Code. , LanguageTool grammar checking for Visual Studio Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install Greek Support for LanguageTool From a VSIX
You can easily install the Greek Support for LanguageTool extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-languagetool-el-3.8.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).