You are about to download the Babel Compile On Save Vsix v1.0.6 file for Visual Studio Code 1.28.0 and up: Transpile file with babel on file save ...
Please note that the Babel Compile On Save Vsix file v1.0.6 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: babel-compile-on-save-1.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.6
• Requires: VS Code 1.28.0 and up
• File Size: 12.86 MB (13479660 Bytes)
• MD5: 2287d7ac004b05ec736c47aca04e963d
• SHA1: 357af405629a533c6454513f26ba8c8348379946
• SHA256: 0f73b7758ccd06d45aced20fe876321880ba922d84e97af86f4da91cb0e94aa3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Babel Compile On Save is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Babel Compile On Save is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Alexey Svetliakov, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Transpile file with babel on file save , VSCode Babel Compile on save extension ... Learn More >
How to Install Babel Compile On Save From a VSIX
You can easily install the Babel Compile On Save extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. babel-compile-on-save-1.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Babel Compile On Save Version History