You are about to download the Java Decompiler Vsix v0.0.3 file for Visual Studio Code 1.5.0 and up: Adds a decompiler for the Java Language Support extension. ...
Please note that the Java Decompiler Vsix file v0.0.3 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: java-decompiler-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.3
• Requires: VS Code 1.5.0 and up
• File Size: 4.11 MB (4307647 Bytes)
• MD5: 4bd65b282f2f047188c0e394ee8d48a3
• SHA1: e1493f080a7201f7d85fe49bd863f636ca96c99b
• SHA256: 5697ce1e5b88995183c1a671223ee38d97f59e5541ca9f310d8150bc6c519257
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Java Decompiler is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Java Decompiler is a freeware extension for VS Code published by David Gileadi, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Adds a decompiler for the Java Language Support extension. , Decompiler extension for Java in Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Java Decompiler From a VSIX
You can easily install the Java Decompiler extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. java-decompiler-0.0.3_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Java Decompiler Version History