You are about to download the Azure Repos Vsix v1.161.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.12.0 and up: Connect to Azure Repos and work with Git and Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC) repositories. Manage your pull requests, work items, and more. ...
Please note that the Azure Repos Vsix file v1.161.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: team-1.161.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.161.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.12.0 and up
• File Size: 4.81 MB (5039641 Bytes)
• MD5: cfa37cc9c5a3b85136989e651976aa3f
• SHA1: f11c67336bac276bdd30899475b44979857e7b29
• SHA256: a21414d66af0b98820e40ef1252822228b94a310575688fbc60be5401f628ce2
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Azure Repos is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Azure Repos is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Microsoft, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Connect to Azure Repos and work with Git and Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC) repositories. Manage your pull requests, work items, and more. , Visual Studio Team Services Extension for VS Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Azure Repos From a VSIX
You can easily install the Azure Repos extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. team-1.161.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Azure Repos Version History