You are about to download the Stackoverflow Instant Search Vsix v1.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.29.0 and up: Instant Stackoverflow search staying in a context of your favorite vs-code. Select a line and initiate the instance search with a `cmd+h` (help) hotkey ...
Please note that the Stackoverflow Instant Search Vsix file v1.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: stackoverflow-search-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.29.0 and up
• File Size: 4.04 MB (4239913 Bytes)
• MD5: 44c8649e99abfe1acd26abf16c0c635d
• SHA1: 67d82af68ede594b6194b2535830288910906931
• SHA256: 42182b048168d9a73e84cc120542b2eef81fba5e7798f66f5bc25c5ec63552d6
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Stackoverflow Instant Search is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Stackoverflow Instant Search is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Alexey-Strakh, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Instant Stackoverflow search staying in a context of your favorite vs-code. Select a line and initiate the instance search with a `cmd+h` (help) hotkey , Repository for open source plugin for VSCode to execute Stackoverflow search instantly without leaving your favorite IDE ... Learn More >
How to Install Stackoverflow Instant Search From a VSIX
You can easily install the Stackoverflow Instant Search extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. stackoverflow-search-1.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).