You are about to download the Razor+ Vsix v0.1.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.21.0 and up: Improved Razor support for VS Code with a mind towards Blazor ...
Please note that the Razor+ Vsix file v0.1.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: razor-plus-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.21.0 and up
• File Size: 102.90 KB (105373 Bytes)
• MD5: 5ea3c01e434866ab4424d248d6abeb9e
• SHA1: cf15feed3ae72568e45ea8796a3455ffe45f2650
• SHA256: 2c7ffe0ddb0e74c6e4b8de65cef4aafa8999fbf6a0f81869141ba6c3d6245e11
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Razor+ is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Razor+ is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Austin Cummings, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Improved Razor support for VS Code with a mind towards Blazor , Improved Razor highlighting for VS Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Razor+ From a VSIX
You can easily install the Razor+ extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. razor-plus-0.1.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).