You are about to download the Basically Monokai But Cooler Vsix v1.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.21.0 and up: BasicallyMonokaiButCooler, It's basically Monokai theme - but slightly cooler. ...
Please note that the Basically Monokai But Cooler Vsix file v1.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: basicallymonokaibutcooler-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.21.0 and up
• File Size: 623.33 KB (638290 Bytes)
• MD5: d5df4b2bf1468be55054dc9677b71a62
• SHA1: bdf570811cc8dc74ab5bb9617fb9b07674a9a771
• SHA256: 1c76beed6a57aacd141935cdd7bd9bb40e16c77789cf3efa239420f0c33d2448
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Basically Monokai But Cooler is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Basically Monokai But Cooler is a freeware extension for VS Code published by acorah, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
It's basically Monokai theme - but slightly cooler. , This is a theme for VS Code. It's basically the Monokai theme but edgier. ... Learn More >
How to Install Basically Monokai But Cooler From a VSIX
You can easily install the Basically Monokai But Cooler extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. basicallymonokaibutcooler-1.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).