Align by RegEx 1.0.4 Vsix File Free Download
A Free Formatters Extension By Jan Jörke (janjoerke)
Downloads: 19 Updated: January 15, 2019
You are about to download the Align by RegEx Vsix v1.0.4 file for Visual Studio Code 1.25.0 and up: Aligns selected lines of text by a regular expression. ...
Please note that the Align by RegEx Vsix file v1.0.4 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: align-by-regex-1.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.4
• Requires: VS Code 1.25.0 and up
• File Size: 288.00 KB (294915 Bytes)
• MD5: a1259fb95ca0849c1edf50c099887b34
• SHA1: be41e3c0147015ef236fb694efff8a0fcf33b61d
• SHA256: 72ba0bbd81197c23677afeb344ae203dd59ea56f5a021ea39ef22d7784502504
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Align by RegEx is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Align by RegEx is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Jan Jörke, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Aligns selected lines of text by a regular expression. ... Learn More >
How to Install Align by RegEx From a VSIX
You can easily install the Align by RegEx extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. align-by-regex-1.0.4_vsixhub.com.vsix).