You are about to download the DynamicThemes Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.19.0 and up: dynamicThemes, Change themes and font depending on the source type or folder ...
Please note that the DynamicThemes Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: dynamicthemes-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.19.0 and up
• File Size: 2.16 MB (2266174 Bytes)
• MD5: db9fb5bb00050d3ace954d019d2dd9fa
• SHA1: 1e934de83b5cf9cfbbc7bc4e7dfb0ac35a3f65b8
• SHA256: 6eb73146689f1e444b3bb9c043ec3a1f1f76f7a02a249351c73b7f14a4f47227
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
DynamicThemes is a freeware extension for VS Code published by jgoday, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Change themes and font depending on the source type or folder , vscode-dynamicThemes ... Learn More >
How to Install DynamicThemes From a VSIX
You can easily install the DynamicThemes extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. dynamicthemes-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).