You are about to download the VS Code Open Buffers Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.23.0 and up: Quickly search your open buffers in VS Code ...
Please note that the VS Code Open Buffers Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-open-buffers-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.23.0 and up
• File Size: 23.70 KB (24267 Bytes)
• MD5: d9706d36ec17bffc4676c9bdd2fb962a
• SHA1: 559b664b34121091905021bfa1a4ab324167659a
• SHA256: 9bdd5a66c6e743017e53c50640ad68a1e2d1c6f86ea15adec090a4c3583ef7e3
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also VS Code Open Buffers is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
VS Code Open Buffers is a freeware extension for VS Code published by will-wow, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Quickly search your open buffers in VS Code ... Learn More >
How to Install VS Code Open Buffers From a VSIX
You can easily install the VS Code Open Buffers extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-open-buffers-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).