You are about to download the Spice Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.15.0 and up: SPICE, SPICE language support ...
Please note that the Spice Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: spice-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.15.0 and up
• File Size: 43.93 KB (44986 Bytes)
• MD5: 6c1c5abbb2134e3fb1e35961326b9f04
• SHA1: 4a3d75dab2376dc47e3981602a32594ca11aa5a6
• SHA256: 29d85b296f743b3dcc4ea96f53f1f0360de5301f61f8aed96e3e1411ac67759d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Spice is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Spice is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Xuan Li, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
SPICE language support , VScode SPICE language support ... Learn More >
How to Install Spice From a VSIX
You can easily install the Spice extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. spice-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Spice Version History