You are about to download the Live Server Vsix v5.7.9 file for Visual Studio Code 1.51.0 and up: Live Server, Launch a development local Server with live reload feature for static & dynamic pages ...
Please note that the Live Server Vsix file v5.7.9 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: LiveServer-5.7.9_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 5.7.9
• Requires: VS Code 1.51.0 and up
• File Size: 5.26 MB (5520410 Bytes)
• MD5: d4fa121e0b4009cf167d71107595ab85
• SHA1: 45b824ed91f1d42a50a1c18edcfb62ad6090d9cd
• SHA256: c3409848439d96dc0c1739b96613b14abc6a435cb8fa02df07c2fe105160cc37
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Live Server is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Live Server is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Ritwick Dey, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Launch a development local Server with live reload feature for static & dynamic pages ... Learn More >
How to Install Live Server From a VSIX
You can easily install the Live Server extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. LiveServer-5.7.9_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Live Server Version History