You are about to download the LeaderMode Vsix v0.2.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.25.0 and up: A standalone leader-key mode for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the LeaderMode Vsix file v0.2.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: leadermode-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.2.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.25.0 and up
• File Size: 756.65 KB (774808 Bytes)
• MD5: 0573874a9310bd423f737034e18ca3ec
• SHA1: 7ba0ba5c3b5a704cf6bd41bb4b12a7ee0ab2cde1
• SHA256: 960bee9d1112de063cc8ff55a1f022a3baaea85e266fb7ef8d5ab997c1438ba0
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also LeaderMode is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
LeaderMode is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Michael Griscom, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A standalone leader-key mode for Visual Studio Code , A shortcut tree extension for Visual Studio Code with a build/test/publish pipeline through Travis ... Learn More >
How to Install LeaderMode From a VSIX
You can easily install the LeaderMode extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. leadermode-0.2.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).