You are about to download the Sort Lines Vsix v1.11.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.79.0 and up: Sort lines, Sorts lines of text ...
Please note that the Sort Lines Vsix file v1.11.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: sort-lines-1.11.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.11.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.79.0 and up
• File Size: 176.78 KB (181019 Bytes)
• MD5: c475bc2f39d905229481083528ce42be
• SHA1: a5ce4c9413df224b9fa522593073beec3fb0f499
• SHA256: 2ffe0fcf386c795f88015081e2b2867827b90dfaf36f6fbce4cbe947cc121e31
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Sort Lines is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Sort Lines is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Daniel Imms, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Sorts lines of text ... Learn More >
How to Install Sort Lines From a VSIX
You can easily install the Sort Lines extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. sort-lines-1.11.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Sort Lines Version History