You are about to download the Emacs Keymap Vsix v0.1.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.5.0 and up: emacs like extension for vscode ...
Please note that the Emacs Keymap Vsix file v0.1.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-emacs-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.5.0 and up
• File Size: 12.42 KB (12718 Bytes)
• MD5: cea2f23578bfb521c28c0bd389af8a83
• SHA1: 9e7d1b6764df83172af1151d554235dd2b75cd6d
• SHA256: 25a25f8d016128b07f9437ecd147f5f8995b84a07899aa086152f68e58d9f20c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Emacs Keymap is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Emacs Keymap is a freeware extension for VS Code published by hiro-sun, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
emacs like extension for vscode ... Learn More >
How to Install Emacs Keymap From a VSIX
You can easily install the Emacs Keymap extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-emacs-0.1.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).