You are about to download the Minecraft GLSL Shaders Vsix v0.9.9 file for Visual Studio Code 1.53.0 and up: Minecraft GLSL Shaders, A Visual Studio Code extension for linting/etc Minecraft GLSL Shaders ...
Please note that the Minecraft GLSL Shaders Vsix file v0.9.9 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-mc-shader-0.9.9_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.9.9
• Requires: VS Code 1.53.0 and up
• File Size: 1.33 MB (1393635 Bytes)
• MD5: 53edf5ae75c2ab294a332a897cd61be8
• SHA1: 689f2493ab7056b259f26c1bc5bda21cc81ad892
• SHA256: fd2d504323399c6c1af2bedc703852586ce91c6764b891f83e538be525002c3c
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Minecraft GLSL Shaders is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Minecraft GLSL Shaders is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Noah Santschi-Cooney, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A Visual Studio Code extension for linting/etc Minecraft GLSL Shaders ... Learn More >
How to Install Minecraft GLSL Shaders From a VSIX
You can easily install the Minecraft GLSL Shaders extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-mc-shader-0.9.9_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Minecraft GLSL Shaders Version History