You are about to download the Rust Grammar Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.29.0 and up: Syntax highlight for Rust files ...
Please note that the Rust Grammar Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: rust-grammar-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.29.0 and up
• File Size: 59.12 KB (60542 Bytes)
• MD5: 55a747f4bd39c5ffb0255c3fe70f9753
• SHA1: 00a94f04d494e9d0a54684b4ddde2aa52585b31e
• SHA256: b24e6bf725738b23a3fbd0efca7fa5ed4f974a473021a8f2fb350d55056b1893
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Rust Grammar is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Rust Grammar is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Siberian Media Holding, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Syntax highlight for Rust files ... Learn More >
How to Install Rust Grammar From a VSIX
You can easily install the Rust Grammar extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. rust-grammar-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).