You are about to download the Atom Keymap Vsix v3.0.9 file for Visual Studio Code 1.22.0 and up: Popular Atom keybindings for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the Atom Keymap Vsix file v3.0.9 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: atom-keybindings-3.0.9_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 3.0.9
• Requires: VS Code 1.22.0 and up
• File Size: 63.88 KB (65418 Bytes)
• MD5: fdb27e27bacfe52e031f97117203872c
• SHA1: 05eaba32cf444fb4d4c0ba1f277cb966dcc66589
• SHA256: 41ecbbe48ae96f763e5276dffa9a534d5a14dd71805490fca173795ca2615812
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Atom Keymap is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Atom Keymap is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Microsoft, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Popular Atom keybindings for Visual Studio Code , Port of Atom Keybindings for VS Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install Atom Keymap From a VSIX
You can easily install the Atom Keymap extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. atom-keybindings-3.0.9_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Atom Keymap Version History