You are about to download the EOS Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.29.0 and up: EOS extension for VS Code ...
Please note that the EOS Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: eos-extension-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.29.0 and up
• File Size: 1.37 MB (1434396 Bytes)
• MD5: fddb2d927e3b5e4f1f9da3dcbd8f8170
• SHA1: d12d3727c1ffff9c608b43913599623b263d7a90
• SHA256: 6bd9d7d8dbeb9564be4cf67f6936eb1dcf9834adb4c93338f54c6c3a5b77b7e6
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
EOS is a freeware extension for VS Code published by YRM, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
EOS extension for VS Code ... Learn More >
How to Install EOS From a VSIX
You can easily install the EOS extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. eos-extension-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).