You are about to download the Teamwork Projects Vsix v1.0.21 file for Visual Studio Code 1.33.0 and up: Teamwork, The Teamwork and Visual Studio Code Editor extension allows you to manage your projects and tasks directly from within Visual Studio Code so you can get more work done from one place. ...
Please note that the Teamwork Projects Vsix file v1.0.21 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: twp-1.0.21_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.0.21
• Requires: VS Code 1.33.0 and up
• File Size: 7.64 MB (8008043 Bytes)
• MD5: 869413efee2eb14cbf8c6bd09af83647
• SHA1: a7b5b95b69abf4a0ccba2cd7494424ac44e1e859
• SHA256: bf69eac5e0f600708fb7edc7356a31b7a8cf926d34c248d26564d9f37c33d28d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Teamwork Projects is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Teamwork, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
The Teamwork and Visual Studio Code Editor extension allows you to manage your projects and tasks directly from within Visual Studio Code so you can get more work done from one place. , Teamwork Projects VSCode Extension ... Learn More >
How to Install Teamwork Projects From a VSIX
You can easily install the Teamwork Projects extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. twp-1.0.21_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Teamwork Projects Version History