You are about to download the TMS320C54x DSP Assembly Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.5.0 and up: Provides syntax highlighting and snippets for TMS320C54x DSP assembly language ...
Please note that the TMS320C54x DSP Assembly Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: tms320c54x-support-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.5.0 and up
• File Size: 105.89 KB (108433 Bytes)
• MD5: bf9ecb93fcfb46d8940287f3919ef186
• SHA1: dcfff9bcde244f7f70d85b6dc35ad83a93e20846
• SHA256: f0ef03b4eb5ea7bd3d06381c2ba9527e5f5421526f7b151ac88ddd164d3bc233
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also TMS320C54x DSP Assembly is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
TMS320C54x DSP Assembly is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Xiexiaocheng, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Provides syntax highlighting and snippets for TMS320C54x DSP assembly language ... Learn More >
How to Install TMS320C54x DSP Assembly From a VSIX
You can easily install the TMS320C54x DSP Assembly extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. tms320c54x-support-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).