You are about to download the Z80 Debugger Vsix v0.9.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.35.1 and up: A debug adapter for use with the ZEsarUX ZX Spectrum Emulator. ...
Please note that the Z80 Debugger Vsix file v0.9.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: z80-debug-0.9.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.9.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.35.1 and up
• File Size: 24.50 MB (25687837 Bytes)
• MD5: bcf8c114b0ce4832f83fdf43e56a9107
• SHA1: 629d2adc6074d0d272e0bb333d0660e0df60ccb8
• SHA256: a22468d6fbd3a2f9c2edac7211faf92e748129a58d3278e433d010353b0c75ea
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Z80 Debugger is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Z80 Debugger is a freeware extension for VS Code published by maziac, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
A debug adapter for use with the ZEsarUX ZX Spectrum Emulator. , Visual Studio Code Debug Adapter for Z80/ZX Spectrum. ... Learn More >
How to Install Z80 Debugger From a VSIX
You can easily install the Z80 Debugger extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. z80-debug-0.9.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Z80 Debugger Version History