You are about to download the TypeScript Semantic Paste Vsix v1.4.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.62.1 and up: Escapes pasted text based on where the cursor is positioned ...
Please note that the TypeScript Semantic Paste Vsix file v1.4.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: paste-escaped-1.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.4.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.62.1 and up
• File Size: 10.90 MB (11428345 Bytes)
• MD5: 7a78efe39165db6a820ae6397a99ff9e
• SHA1: a7a6bb0eba6dc566d1f897aa8404f5b6e0ac7d9a
• SHA256: a56f5586d205dc06e3337d305b9f2583280529e4fc7517bacbd724b67d7bcdf4
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also TypeScript Semantic Paste is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
TypeScript Semantic Paste is a freeware extension for VS Code published by gwicksted, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Escapes pasted text based on where the cursor is positioned , VS Code Paste into a string with proper escaping ... Learn More >
How to Install TypeScript Semantic Paste From a VSIX
You can easily install the TypeScript Semantic Paste extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. paste-escaped-1.4.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).
TypeScript Semantic Paste Version History