You are about to download the Web Bookmarks Vsix v1.2.5 file for Visual Studio Code 1.31.0 and up: Web Bookmarks for VSCODE. ...
Please note that the Web Bookmarks Vsix file v1.2.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: webbookmarks-1.2.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.2.5
• Requires: VS Code 1.31.0 and up
• File Size: 836.43 KB (856504 Bytes)
• MD5: 4e901445ec6c9aa9a5d0bee57afb12b0
• SHA1: 9a3f0c80e5572b83755c5f09fb762414f16aa18c
• SHA256: 7f4e61bdaa7ebcddc7c03296c94961bce85158f696c87efd28a83f1619a5f541
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Web Bookmarks is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Web Bookmarks is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Alejandro Gonzalez Alonso, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Web Bookmarks for VSCODE. ... Learn More >
How to Install Web Bookmarks From a VSIX
You can easily install the Web Bookmarks extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. webbookmarks-1.2.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).