You are about to download the SmallTalk Vsix v0.1.0 file for Visual Studio Code 1.31.0 and up: SmallTalk Language Support for Visual Studio Code ...
Please note that the SmallTalk Vsix file v0.1.0 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-smalltalk-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.0
• Requires: VS Code 1.31.0 and up
• File Size: 36.21 KB (37076 Bytes)
• MD5: 957b85998897bd54130585e6b4da1f0a
• SHA1: 3e699471061dc8ef7ac7f9cc65d1b046d6733014
• SHA256: d6b85fec3c990dc87d70275e0bc927f1754dc122e3b0ceee25d3ce290eaa2e50
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also SmallTalk is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
SmallTalk is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Leonardo Nascimento, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
SmallTalk Language Support for Visual Studio Code , Official repository for the SmallTalk Language Support extension for Visual Studio Code. ... Learn More >
How to Install SmallTalk From a VSIX
You can easily install the SmallTalk extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-smalltalk-0.1.0_vsixhub.com.vsix).