You are about to download the Markdown Header Coloring Vsix v0.1.9 file for Visual Studio Code 1.61.0 and up: This extension decorates the Markdown header on the editor ...
Please note that the Markdown Header Coloring Vsix file v0.1.9 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: vscode-markdown-header-coloring-0.1.9_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.1.9
• Requires: VS Code 1.61.0 and up
• File Size: 32.60 KB (33387 Bytes)
• MD5: 5a7bf89c73971e35ad8f34860ae714e0
• SHA1: c45058f20b7e5d2d6581c1f589777a3edc1aa7f8
• SHA256: 212744a7507cde138f861b756b267c8e6eb06c11f9a052ba9273b17033203085
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Markdown Header Coloring is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Markdown Header Coloring is a freeware extension for VS Code published by satokaz, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
This extension decorates the Markdown header on the editor ... Learn More >
How to Install Markdown Header Coloring From a VSIX
You can easily install the Markdown Header Coloring extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. vscode-markdown-header-coloring-0.1.9_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Markdown Header Coloring Version History