You are about to download the GlobalSymbolScope Vsix v0.0.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.34.0 and up: Gtags-cscope ...
Please note that the GlobalSymbolScope Vsix file v0.0.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: globalsymbolscope-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.34.0 and up
• File Size: 1.90 MB (1995057 Bytes)
• MD5: 10040f519da4814a03ea659c79f28c5e
• SHA1: 749ebd2ff32ed947a1945ee745f502b04b712d8c
• SHA256: 8f79de1f2265ae2e2b279d823e5bcfc23e99f0833f6e97f102dd2be24fd1fb3b
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also GlobalSymbolScope is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
GlobalSymbolScope is a freeware extension for VS Code published by ian.hsu, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Gtags-cscope ... Learn More >
How to Install GlobalSymbolScope From a VSIX
You can easily install the GlobalSymbolScope extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. globalsymbolscope-0.0.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).