You are about to download the Lavender Theme Vsix v0.0.5 file for Visual Studio Code 0.10.1 and up: Lavender Theme ported from the Lavender TextMate Theme ...
Please note that the Lavender Theme Vsix file v0.0.5 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: Theme-Lavender-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.5
• Requires: VS Code 0.10.1 and up
• File Size: 52.45 KB (53706 Bytes)
• MD5: 4053f3adb468e294dedb6b078fc1db85
• SHA1: 371fc6245ed93fc3969ef399244b2ee959a097ea
• SHA256: cd015db1eaa1475d5f1fa2a67a320325486368b1f4c47ba9d450be3b3aaa587d
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Lavender Theme is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Lavender Theme is a freeware extension for VS Code published by gerane, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Lavender Theme ported from the Lavender TextMate Theme , Themes for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install Lavender Theme From a VSIX
You can easily install the Lavender Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. Theme-Lavender-0.0.5_vsixhub.com.vsix).
Lavender Theme Version History