You are about to download the Winter is Gone Theme Vsix v0.0.1 file for Visual Studio Code 1.17.0 and up: Preferred dark themes by John Papa (but pimped by necraidan) ...
Please note that the Winter is Gone Theme Vsix file v0.0.1 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: winterisgone-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.1
• Requires: VS Code 1.17.0 and up
• File Size: 19.06 KB (19513 Bytes)
• MD5: 72797801b378781707f44f5600606375
• SHA1: 26b626ffb6c3f0bcfd0773e44615e25e959b0592
• SHA256: e7ce00d5e10d1fc90c1c57c5e7aa67e5220417c04ad90f52b786cf5b78c1e11f
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Winter is Gone Theme is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Winter is Gone Theme is a freeware extension for VS Code published by necraidan, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Preferred dark themes by John Papa (but pimped by necraidan) , Dark theme with fun and bright foreground colors ... Learn More >
How to Install Winter is Gone Theme From a VSIX
You can easily install the Winter is Gone Theme extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. winterisgone-0.0.1_vsixhub.com.vsix).