You are about to download the Salesforce Diff Vsix v0.0.7 file for Visual Studio Code 1.5.0 and up: Diff local files with what is compiled on salesforce ...
Please note that the Salesforce Diff Vsix file v0.0.7 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: salesforce-diff-0.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.7
• Requires: VS Code 1.5.0 and up
• File Size: 10.64 MB (11153357 Bytes)
• MD5: b7bfa239164c36a70610343dbfe4c291
• SHA1: 1ea5e34fc65e70b4933cb337b97a68aa16463f68
• SHA256: 17fbe3ab29008ecf27cc33cbc5eaef4f023980c5a4df0238f31ba4e88e7493a7
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
What Does The Extension Do
Salesforce Diff is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Charlie Jonas, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Diff local files with what is compiled on salesforce , A vscode extension to diff local metadata files with those on a salesforce org ... Learn More >
How to Install Salesforce Diff From a VSIX
You can easily install the Salesforce Diff extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. salesforce-diff-0.0.7_vsixhub.com.vsix).