You are about to download the Postdawn Vsix v0.0.6 file for Visual Studio Code 1.0.0 and up: Postdawn is a dark interface and syntax theme for VSCode ...
Please note that the Postdawn Vsix file v0.0.6 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: theme-postdawn-0.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 0.0.6
• Requires: VS Code 1.0.0 and up
• File Size: 569.26 KB (582926 Bytes)
• MD5: 9db23c74f49aa863f825ff170f9efb37
• SHA1: 53fcc57f834bcf035e22d175d32f0f08e9f46ef2
• SHA256: 51cf3599eea68fc9f485e57f28bf875ae19c02c3baa198f00a38170baa652ffc
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also Postdawn is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
Postdawn is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Douglas Soares de Andrade, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Postdawn is a dark interface and syntax theme for VSCode ... Learn More >
How to Install Postdawn From a VSIX
You can easily install the Postdawn extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. theme-postdawn-0.0.6_vsixhub.com.vsix).