You are about to download the TortoiseGit Commands Vsix v1.4.2 file for Visual Studio Code 1.52.0 and up: Set of commands for launching TortoiseGit dialogs ...
Please note that the TortoiseGit Commands Vsix file v1.4.2 on VsixHub is the original file archived from the Visual Studio Marketplace. You could choose a server to download the offline vsix extension file and install it.
VSIX Package File
• Vsix File: tgit-cmds-1.4.2_vsixhub.com.vsix
• Extension Version: 1.4.2
• Requires: VS Code 1.52.0 and up
• File Size: 8.94 KB (9150 Bytes)
• MD5: be31c48eed0c133fb22694960d92fb7d
• SHA1: 9cccb9076b1c2e0777dfe09cd012c10b8e7cd015
• SHA256: b71c74c25f3f7c04e799c13bb2fcceebb3cef7b2eb099bafbe8e1794143fc682
• Download VSIX File from VsixHub >
• Download VSIX File from
• Download VSIX File from Rapidgator >
• Get it on Visual Studio Marketplace >
Also TortoiseGit Commands is included in these tags:
What Does The Extension Do
TortoiseGit Commands is a freeware extension for VS Code published by Marko Binic, you can install it to increase the power of your Visual Studio Code:
Set of commands for launching TortoiseGit dialogs , TortoiseGit commands for Visual Studio Code ... Learn More >
How to Install TortoiseGit Commands From a VSIX
You can easily install the TortoiseGit Commands extension packaged in the .vsix file:
Launch VS Code, use the Install from VSIX command in the Extensions view command drop-down, or the Extensions: Install from VSIX... command in the Command Palette, and point to the .vsix file (i.e. tgit-cmds-1.4.2_vsixhub.com.vsix).
TortoiseGit Commands Version History